The Which Way? Coding Board Game is an exciting strategy game for 4-8 year olds. Children will love learning key coding skills as they lay out routes across the map. Help Messy Monster to visit all his friends with the self-driving Okidoodle car!
Unfortunately this product is currently only available in UK and Europe
Introduction to coding
Develop problem solving skills
Boost spatial awareness
10 reasons to learn to code
- Improves academic performance: math, writing, creativity and confidence.
- Builds soft skills: focus, resilience and communication.
- Paves the path to future success: empowerment, life skills and career preparation.
How to play
It’s your job to lay down the routes for Messy to follow around the map, visiting his friends as he goes!
- Define the problem: Spin the wheel to receive your mission.
- Plan the solution: Trace your finger across the board from the Start position to your destination(s).
- Build the program: Place the tiles along your route, making sure the black line joins up.
- Test it!: Switch on the self-driving vehicle and place it at the Start position. Will it reach your destination(s) all by itself?
- The first player to make it to all the destinations wins.