The Which Way? Coding Board Game is an exciting strategy game for 4-8 year olds. Children will love learning key coding skills as they lay out routes across the map. Help the self-driving digger reach all its destinations and build the Future City!
This product is only available in the US.
Introduction to coding
Develop problem solving skills
Boost spatial awareness
10 reasons to learn to code
Improves academic performance: math, writing, creativity and confidence.
Builds soft skills: focus, resilience and communication.
Paves the path to future success: empowerment, life skills and career preparation.
How to play
It's your job to lay down the routes for your vehicle to follow around the map, building the Future City as it goes!
- Define the problem: Spin the wheel to receive your mission.
- Plan the solution: Trace your finger across the board from the Start position to your destination(s).
- Build the program: Place the tiles along your route, making sure the black line joins up.
- Test it!: Switch on the self-driving vehicle and place it at the Start position. Will it reach your destination(s) all by itself?
- The first player to make it to all the destinations wins.