Direct your own mini-movies and solve maths problems at the same time. The Movie Director Educational Board Game offers a new way to build maths skills, problem solving and imagination, all while having fun with family and classmates!
Blend math with creative thinking
Fun family game
Feel like a movie director!
Why math word problems?
Word problems are a great place to start because they involve so many different skills that apply to both school and later life.
In life we encounter real-life math problems every day that rarely come to us already organised into neat equations. It is up to us to dissect the situation, identify the relevant information and formulate it into a problem that we can solve.
How to play
Choose your set and props, and direct your own movie to solve the math problem!
- Draw a Movie Card from the pile and read your maths word problem aloud
- Choose a set and props for your movie
- Act out the movie using the set and props to find the answer to the problem!
- Take turns with the other players
- Win awards for the most correct answers!