The Atomic Force board game teaches fundamental chemistry concepts. Each player gets an avatar and rolls dice to cross the board from start to ﬁnish. Along the way, collect Protons, Neutrons and Electrons and solve different challenges to build simple elements and compounds.
Chemistry is fun!
Simplify complex concepts for young children
For girls and boys alike
Why atomic chemistry?
Because atomic chemistry describes the building blocks of existence, it’s an important subject to introduce early on!
It can often be an intimidating subject for children (and adults!) so this game offers a fun way to introduce the theory to little ones.
How to play
Learn how to build simple elements and compounds for everyday materials with atomic building blocks!
- Player 1 rolls the dice to take their first steps across the board
- Towards the beginning, players will be focused on collecting Protons, Neutrons and Electrons which they do by rolling colour-coded dice
- As players move along the board, they will be challenged to build various elements, and later compounds, using the atomic particles they have collected
- If they don’t have enough particles, they will need to keep rolling the dice until they do, thereby delaying their progress and allowing other players to overtake
- First player to the finish point wins!