Players must work together while one builds an image out of shapes and the other tries to guess what it is. Guess correctly and together move along the production line towards the finish line. Build spatial awareness, imagination and collaboration skills.
Introduction to geometry
Develop problem solving skills
Learn how to collaborate
Why geometrical shapes?
Geometrical shapes offer many rich learning opportunities. Young children can learn how shapes fit together, building spacial awareness and laying the foundation for geometrical theory. At the same time, boost fine motor skills, imagination and visual recognition.
How to play
Collaborate to build everyday things from geometrical shapes and guess what they represent!
- Player 1 draws a Picture card without showing it to the other players
- Player 1 must then use the geometrical shapes in the factory to create an image that resembles the picture on the card
- Players have one minute to guess what the image resembles while it’s being built
- As the game moves along, players take turns and place each correctly guessed card on the conveyor belt
- Everyone wins the game when the conveyor belt is filled with correctly built Picture cards