Introduction to coding
The Which Way? game is the perfect way to introduce your child to coding at a young age. This game helps to build planning, problem solving and testing skills, all of which are required for future programming.
Develop problem solving skills
A invaluable life skill, your child can practice completing missions with the Which Way? game. Plan your route, build it and test it to see if your solution is a success!
Boost spatial awareness
This game requires children to place tiles in such a way that the black inductive line matches up. This takes some practice for little ones, thereby boosting their spacial awareness skills.
10 reasons to learn to code
- Improves academic performance: math, writing, creativity and confidence.
- Builds soft skills: focus, resilience and communication.
- Paves the path to future success: empowerment, life skills and career preparation.
How to play
It’s your job to lay down the routes for Messy to follow around the map, visiting his friends as he goes!
- Define the problem: Spin the wheel to receive your mission.
- Plan the solution: Trace your finger across the board from the Start position to your destination(s).
- Build the program: Place the tiles along your route, making sure the black line joins up.
- Test it!: Switch on the self-driving vehicle and place it at the Start position. Will it reach your destination(s) all by itself?
- The first player to make it to all the destinations wins.
Build early coding skills, problem solving, spatial awareness and strategy.