Introduction to Biology
Introduce your child to the incredible biological processes of the human body. Learn fun facts about the vital organs and digestive system.
Fun family game
Our board games are perfect for home-learning families, class rooms and playmates. Introduce tricky subjects with engaging and memorable activities.
Learn about healthy eating
Maintaining a good diet is one of the most important factors in staying healthy. Encourage your child to take an active interest by playing the Food Battles game.
You are what you eat!
Much of our health depends on our diets: eat too much or too little of something and the imbalance will be reflected in the way we feel, the strength of our immune systems, our energy levels and more.
The Food Battles game introduces the digestive system in a fun and interactive way, highlighting the importance of healthy eating for children to grow up strong and resilient.
How to play
Move around the digestive system, learning about vital organs and healthy foods, winning (or losing) food battles along the way!
- Choose your pawn and place it at the Start position.
- Roll the dice and move through the market, collecting as many healthy foods along the way.
- Continue to roll and land on different organs to either face quiz questions or battle!
- Each turn, either a healthy or unhealthy card is earned and placed on the board.
- All players aim to reach the Finish line, where you will finally count and compare healthy vs. unhealthy coins, to check if you have won the game or not. There can be more than one winner!
Encourage an interest in biology and health, build early math and literacy skills.