Ed-ventures Kit for School Readiness
Motor Skills Activities
Is your child ready for an Ed-venture?
The Ed-ventures Kit for school readiness is tailored towards 3+ year olds preparing to succeed in school. All our activities complement the EYFS and Montessori curricula and therefore make way for a natural progression into reception.
Join us and our friendly family of characters on an exciting Ed-venture involving everyday and fantastical themes. We make it easy for you to help your little one learn essential school skills while spending quality time together. All aboard!
This kit is perfect for:
- Busy parents who want to help prepare their children for school but lack the time or resources
- Educators searching for new and exciting resources for school readiness skills
- Cool carers looking for something fun and educational to do with the little one
- Teachers and child development experts looking for diagnostic tools to assess a child’s development
- Tutors getting children ready for school entrance assessments (3+ and 4+)
What makes our kit special!
- Everything you need to complete each activity is included inside the box, plus helpful tips and clear instructions
- Bring the whole box or just one activity to any situation; whether you are going out for a meal, travelling or sitting in a waiting room, we can turn it into an Ed-venture!
- Each activity is highly versatile and can be played many times in several different ways
- The nifty little booklet of ‘5 minute fillers’ are an easy way to occupy the little one while on the go
- No activity requires more than 15 minutes which makes it easy to fit into your hectic lifestyle!
Your child will learn essential skills such as number and letter recognition, pencil control, scissor practice, pattern making, threading and so much more! The Parent Handbook includes the Activity Matrix which is an easy way to choose an activity by skill.
The kit also supports our 5 core skills (STEM, Communication, Creativity, Global Awareness and Wellbeing), represented respectively by our family of characters. Look out for them as show up to help with various activities!