Introduction to DNA
Simplify complex science with the DNA Factory Game. Learn about DNA, what it is and how it works. Collect body parts and piece together wacky new creatures!
Fun family game
Our board games are perfect for home-learning families, class rooms and playmates. Introduce tricky subjects with engaging and memorable activities.
Blend science with creative thinking
Boost your child’s imagination with this fun and interactive game. Children will love creating new animals with crazy genetic combinations.
Why learn about genetics?
Our DNA has developed over billions of years, passing from generation to generation, evolving along the way as some genes are more successful than others.
Introduce your little one to the code of life with this fun and silly game. Create genetic codes for weird and wonderful new creatures as you shoot a ball at the target and collect body parts.
How to play
- Shuffle the deck of Character cards, and place them upside down on the corresponding section on the game-board.
- Each player takes a Character card from the top of the deck.
- Using the catapult, each player shoots the ball at the Head section. The player whose ball lands closest to the target goes first.
- The first player chooses a card from either the Head, Body, or Feet decks, and reads it carefully.
- The player then prepares to shoot the ball from the catapult, to their selected body section. The number of launch attempts a player has for their turn is given on the card as the number of RNA strands.
- If the launch is successful, the player collects the card for their selected body part.
- The game moves to the next player, with everyone taking turns to try and collect different body parts.
- Note: there are special cards that have interesting facts or ideas. Read them aloud!
- The first player to build the required hybrid character wins!
Foster a fascination for all things science, support problem solving, creative thinking and experimentation.