Chemistry is fun!
Children are often put off by chemistry because it is such a difficult subject. We’ve transformed it into a fun game that can persuade even the most resistant child (or adult).
Simplify complex concepts for young children
Atomic Force links elements to their everyday, recognisable forms and with the help of our awesome Atomic Force team, shows children how to build them out of subatomic particles!
For girls and boys alike
Our games do not discriminate when it comes to gender. Have fun playing with the whole family, Atomic Force is sure to entertain everyone!
Why atomic chemistry?
because atomic chemistry describes the building blocks of existence, it’s an important subject to introduce early on!
It can often be an intimidating subject for children (and adults!) so this game offers a fun way to introduce the theory to little ones.
How to play
Learn how to build simple elements and compounds for everyday materials with atomic building blocks!
- Player 1 rolls the dice to take their first steps across the board
- Towards the beginning, players will be focused on collecting Protons, Neutrons and Electrons which they do by rolling colour-coded dice
- As players move along the board, they will be challenged to build various elements, and later compounds, using the atomic particles they have collected
- If they don’t have enough particles, they will need to keep rolling the dice until they do, thereby delaying their progress and allowing other players to overtake
- First player to the finish point wins!
Develop an interest for chemistry from a young age, and support early math and science skills.