Atomic Force Chemistry Board Game
Learn how to build simple elements and compounds for everyday materials with atomic building blocks!
The Atomic Force board game teaches fundamental chemistry concepts. Players get an avatar and dice to cross the board from start to ﬁnish, collect Protons, Neutrons and Electrons and solve diﬀerent challenges to build simple elements and compounds.
- Fun family game for 6+ year olds
- Blend chemistry theory with gamified learning styles
- Simplify complicated concepts for young children
- Feel like a chemist!
- Fun for adults too!
Why atomic chemistry?
Atomic chemistry is an important concept to understand early on as it describes the building blocks of existence! It can often be an intimidating subject for children (and adults!) so this game offers a fun way to introduce the theory to little ones.
How does it work?
- Player 1 rolls the dice to take their first steps across the board
- Towards the beginning, players will be focussed on collecting Protons, Neutrons and Electrons which they do by rolling colour-coded dice
- As players move along the board, they will be challenged to build various elements, and later compounds, using the atomic particles they have collected
- If they don’t have enough particles, they will need to keep rolling the dice until they do, therefore delaying their progress and allowing other players to overtake
- First player to the finish point wins!